Last Updated: July 4, 2018
Standard Refund Policy
If you request a refund, we will refund the balance of the total purchase price after subtracting your shipping/handling charges, payment gateway fees and administration charges.
To receive a refund for an unused kit, you must notify us within thirty (30) days of placing your order in Advanx Health's online store that you request a refund and confirm that you have not yet shipped your saliva sample back to Advanx Health. Please review the refund restrictions and exclusions below.
If you want to request a refund on your order, please email us at [email protected] .
Advanx Health Online Store
Following notification to Advanx Health of your request for refund for an online order, you must also return the saliva collection kit, which has a pre-paid shipping envelope included when you receive the saliva collection kit, back to us within thirty (30) days of the date of which you request a refund. Once we have confirmed receipt of your saliva collection kit within the thirty (30) day window, we will refund the balance of the total purchase price after subtracting your shipping/handling charges, payment gateway fees and administration charges.
We will not issue a refund if (i) you request a refund more than thirty (30) days after your order was placed, (ii) our laboratory had begun processing your saliva sample prior to your request for refund, (iii) we do not receive your saliva collection kit within thirty (30) days of your request for refund, (iv) you have registered your saliva collection kit; (v) you have opened the saliva collection kit and provided your saliva sample. However, you may close your Advanx Health Account as described in our Terms and Conditions.
Any refunds provided under this policy will be issued to the same credit card(s) used for the purchase and will be processed within 21 business days of confirmation by our Customer Care team that the conditions of the refund have been met. At the time your refund is requested and we confirm that your sample has not already begun to be processed by our laboratory, we will invalidate your saliva collection kit and any sample sent to our laboratory using that kit will not be processed.
Laboratory Processing Errors
The laboratory may not be able to process your sample and the analysis may result in errors. The laboratory may not be able to process your sample if your saliva sample does not contain enough DNA volume, you do not provide enough saliva, or the results do not meet the requisite quality and accuracy standards.
If the laboratory processing fails because of any of these reasons, the user has one of two options:
- Advanx Health will process the same saliva sample without any additional charges to the user. If the second attempt fails, (a) Advanx Health will offer to ship another kit to the user to collect a second saliva sample at RM 100 for each sample; or (b) the user may elect a refund of the amounts paid to Advanx Health according to our refund policy.
- If the user elects a refund under (b) and subsequently purchases another test that is not successful, the user will not be entitled to a re-rest or a refund for that purchase. Despite established standards for the processing of saliva samples, a small fraction of data processed during the laboratory process may not be capable of interpretation or may be incorrect (referred as “Errors”). Users are not entitled to refunds arising from Errors.
Advanx Health will only replace a kit without any additional charges to the user under these circumstances:
- The saliva sample failed the quality control (QC) standard during lab processing for the first time.
- The saliva sample sent back from the user to Advanx Health was lost during transit. The user must provide proof of evidence that the saliva sample has been sent off.
Apart from circumstances described above, users can request for a kit replacement from Advanx Health with the following charges:
- RM 100 for every replacement kit
- RM 7.90 for every prepaid shipping envelope to return saliva sample to Advanx Health